You’re There for Them, We’re Here for You
At My Pets at Rest, we love our pets too. And we understand how heartbreaking the death of a pet can be. It’s our promise to treat your companion animal with compassion and respect. We only cremate one pet at a time to ensure the dignity your pet deserves.
My Pets at Rest carries a large selection of urns to suit any need. Whether your beloved friend is a cat, dog, bird or even a horse, there is a perfect pet urn to capture the memories for the ages.
Pet keepsake jewelry is a collection of beautiful pendants, necklaces and other pieces that capture, pay tribute too, and preserve the precious memories that every loved pet leaves behind.
Your pet deserves care in death just as received in life. We are here to help you best memorialize your beloved pet. This Authorization Form is required to be completed and signed prior to services.
- "Thanks for taking the extra steps to make our lives happier in remembering our friend."
Chuck & Kim S., Madison, MS
- "They helped our family get through our difficult time. We always recommend My Pets at Rest when a family loses a beloved pet."
Mike S.,Clinton, MS
- "Michael and Theresa were very nice and sympathetic. I will always remember their caring attitude and respect for my Kitt."
- "Your handling of our Bandit was beautifully done, the box is beautiful, and you captured his dewclaw in his paw print."
Marty D, Jackson, MS
- "My Pets at Rest treats your pets with the up most care and respect as if it were their “ very own” family member."
Joey & Shellie M., Raymond MS
- "Thank you again for your kindness, your reassurance and your prompt attention to our needs."
Karen D., Jackson, MS
- "They are sensitive, caring, respectful and treated my boys with dignity"